Crumb Coat Cakes: Happy Easter


As mentioned in my Teaser Post, I fully intended to post the infamous banana cake recipe this week. But, plans change...


"I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination." ~Jimmy Dean


Monday evening I received a text from my 15 year old nephew, "Can you make me a cake for Spanish class on Wednesday?" Um, sure. What do you need? "Chocolate and vanilla, for 30 people." Ok, how about cupcakes (the quickest, and easiest solution)? "No, I need a cake. Something 'Spanishy' or 'Eastery'. And can I pick it up Tuesday afternoon, after soccer?" 

Plans change...well, Tuesday's did anyway.

At your service! Four 1 layer Easter eggs covered in Fondarific...picked up Wednesday AM...I'm good, but not that good! ;) 


Felices Pascuas everyone!

Enjoy!



Comments

  1. This cake looks wonderful! I love the photos too!
    Happy Easter to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts