Pretzel Hugs

So much to say, so little time. I'm still running ragged, so I'll leave you with another simple treat.


My excuse for making these is always "The kids just LOVE them!" 
Really??? Who am I kidding...


Its an irresistible bite size taste of sweet and salty. 

My favorite variation is: pretzel snap, Hershey's Hug, and peanut M&M. Or maybe... pretzel snap, chocolate Kiss and a peanut butter M&M...mmmm! 

So many possibilities!!! 




Preheat oven to 170 degrees. Line cookie sheet with wax paper. Lay pretzel snaps side by side, filling cookie sheet. Unwrap Hugs and place one on each pretzel.




Place pretzels and hugs in oven for 4-5 minutes, just long enough to soften the Hug. (if using a chocolate Kiss it will take slightly longer to soften) Remove from oven and immediately place one M&M on each Hug. Once all M&Ms are in place, put in the freezer for 10 minutes (this will help set the softened chocolate). 






Enjoy!

Comments

  1. These would bring out the kid in anyone! These are a perfect little treat for any age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these! I remember the first time I tried them, my father had received them as a gift at work. He never even go to try 1 before they were devoured :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts