Flavors of Fall

I've recently decided to dedicate the Crumb Coat Cakes blog to cake decorating only, so I thought I'd move the following post here.  I hate to be repetitive, so I apologize if you've already seen it.  Hang in there while I get things up and running...

Cream Cheese Bars

Fall is near!!!!!    The next few months are my favorite of the year, and this cheesecake bar is the perfect preparation!  Cheesecake, oats, nuts, apple butter, mmmmmm!  I found this recipe on a blog that I follow, Bake or Break. Couldn't wait to give it a shot.  The original recipe called for cashews.  I had pecans on hand, so that's what I used. Oh sooo good!!  I'll definitely make these again, and again, and again! Someone also suggested using pumpkin butter in place of the apple butter. Hmmm?  Well, I do LOVE pumpkin, so I bought some today.  Can't wait to taste the variation! Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts